21 Ocak 2015 Çarşamba

True False Known About Hypertension


Hypertension, ie, high blood pressure is generally a disease after the age of genetic and 40s. During this period, hypertension seen, 'essential hypertension' takes its name. Reason for the increase in vascular resistance is increased vascular response to high pressure resistance against the heart. In another sense it may be called arteriosclerosis. These patients receive medical treatment. Its issuance If overweight, thus making the organized exercise nutrition is also important.

However, a group of patients with hypertension at an earlier age may face. This is a situation that should be ignored. Causes should be investigated that could underpin a must. The most common cause of secondary hypertension, also called for the renal and hormonal status. Frequent infections of kidney stones, renal vascular disease, abnormal functioning of the adrenal gland hormones, such as thyroid gland can cause many disorders, metabolic syndrome, which causes include diseases of our time.


Metabolic syndrome, obesity, diabetes or syndrome gradient created him, uric acid elevation, elevation of triglycerides, HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease is the presence of at least three of the conditions such as hypertension. The time after the hypertension seen in women during pregnancy and childbirth. Secondary treatment is performed to cause hypertension. If you start the medication is not enough. Drugs often used lifetime. If the drugs used irregular, sudden rise in blood pressure, and even lead to serious complications that may even lead to brain hemorrhage. In the long term kidney, organs such as the eye would have said deterioration. Heart failure, arrhythmias, such as facilitating the results revealed a heart attack. Healthy diet, exercising whatever reason each is an essential part of treatment.

Fiction

I let go of my complaint to take medication. I started using drugs, my blood pressure under control means. How do I use if I want to start now to medicines for lifelong medication. Doing drugs side effects, so I do not use. My doctor gave me two different drugs for blood pressure. I have no complaints. I do not use one. I continue to use salt in cooking. How do I use the drug, though, I would continue to smoke. I do not do exercise. I'm taking my medication continuously verify, my blood pressure under control at all times.


When the blood pressure falls below 14 9 be released drugs. Daily blood pressure medication has dropped because it is used, the drug blood pressure rises again when it is disconnected. I take my medication regularly, I ölçtürüy my blood pressure regularly. Began to use blood pressure medication taken under control, but it needs to be constantly monitored. I started using just my medicine, blood pressure prevents damage to the body.

High blood pressure is an insidious disease that can start without complaint. Complaints emerged as the heart, brain, damage to major organs such as kidneys. What if treatment started so late, the harder it is to mix drugs in the body. Medication side effects was doing, and my doctor has changed and now I can not complain. Some blood pressure medicines can have side effects of. Referring physician instead of abandoning treatment in such cases, you must specify your complaint. I stopped using salt in cooking on the advice of my doctor. The salt raises blood pressure by causing retention of body water. Drop in blood pressure by reducing the salt from food can be achieved. I quit smoking. I am doing regular walks every day.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder